Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Get well and cool air

Well welcome to some cool days here in Fort Worth, Texas. Back some time ago I had asked my dear Sister to send us some cool weather and Wow it finally got here. That and well the Rangers have gone up North to win  some more games, and the boss is trying to get back from his visit up north. So the north winds are here for this week, I love it!

I have a great lady friend who needs your special thoughts and prayers today. She is one of the great teachers who volunteer over at the Cornerstone Assistance Network. She donates so much of herself to the Cornerstone Womens Job Corp a wonderful group that I love. Mrs. L will be going for knee surgery soon and I'm wishing and praying for her fast recovery.

Sorry my camera is not getting good pictures, or it could be the user! Anyway Get well !

No comments: