Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby Jacob Scrapbook

Here is my newest  baby boy scrapbook that I made for the daughter of a dear teacher Mrs Janet.  It will be a Christmas gift to her daughter and the new baby grandson, Jacob. I would be interested in knowing if you think it is way to glitzy. I love glitter and shiny things and I I know Mrs J does too, but not everyone does and since the scrapbook is for a baby boy I had a hard time knowing when to stop glittering, heeee. 
This is the front cover with the giraffe theme.

A baby 1st photo goes on this 1st page.

 then the new baby info.




Its hard to see that the green is an picture frame cut out from my sizzix die cuts.

Here are tags.

Spaces for more pictures, 
and here.

This is hard to see but the light green on the bottom of this page is pocket. You can also pull up the yellow bow and its a tag, one side you place a photo and the other side has room for baby highlights. 

  

This is a door place holder on the other side its says do not disturb with a picture of a sleeping baby. 

More pockets and places for baby pictures.

and more

and this is the last page.
 



This is the front again but I wanted you to see that the big blue bow is used as a tie back. It's holding the scrapbook closed and later it will hold it together as it gets loaded with many baby pictures.

No comments: