Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday, March 4, 2012Edie's Stamped Art / craftingwithgranny wants a cowboy

Edie's Stamped Art / craftingwithgranny

Edie's Stamped Art / craftingwithgranny wants a cowboy Edie's Stamped Art / craftingwithgranny








Wow I can Not believe that it is March and all I keep asking is where did February go? I didn't even post my Valentine card or the Birthday cards I sent my special friends for there birthday. I thank God for every day that we get to have here with family and good friends. I'm also very glad that I did remember Mrs J and my dear sister birthday this past month since I have been out sick or just busy working and doing taxes most of this month. But here we go, better late then never I guess!



Sunny my kitty on the mend.

Add caption
OPPS How did I get up here?

AWW a great day in the sun!
Posted by Edie C at 9:39 AM

No comments: