Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CWJC another birthday




I made this to a new friend LaShawn she needs a big hug today is her Birthday
Spent a great evening with a bunch of wonderful friends and teachers from CWJC. I arrived late because of work, hahah I have not had to say those words in such a LONG TIME! It now sounds so funny.

God is good and blesses us all and yesterday he really gave a big blessing to a lot of folks here in TEXAS. If you heard on the news you probably heard about the stores that hit here in Texas. Well I must say the tornado sirens went off while I was at work but the bad weather blew past us fast with out causing any problems to our area. I think it bounced over us and  kept on right onto I 30 too  I20  blowing right into Arlington then down and up pass Meli's (my Daughters) area.
Well it did not make sense until I arrived home later to see it wasn't one tornado but maybe 13 to 15. WHAT THE heck....

Lets all thank our good LORD that no lives were lost.  So Edie's Salsa and LA Rositia tacos march on.




La Rosita Tacos - Mexican Food - Rockwall, Texas
We are a family run concession trailer. We have catered events through out North Texas. If you are looking for the best Chicken or Beef Fajita tacos,
www.festivals-and-shows.com/la-rosita-tacos-mexican-food-rockwall-texas.html  

This is Sunny My Kitty and he is just waiting for some fresh cold water. I am so glad he is feeling better.


No comments: