Monday, May 21, 2012

This crazy puppy

This crazy puppy that belongs to my son needs to go to school and learn how to be calm. I hate getting mad at my animals because they bring me such joy (most of the time). While she is very smart she is still to crazy and way to hardheaded.
Since my son was not home she slept on the sofa in the living room and woke me up at 4:45 am. I thought that maybe she wanted to go outside for a quick pee, No she was lonely and wanted to come into my room and sleep with me or play. Well Sonny my cat did not like that idea at all so here it is near 5 AM and I now have two animals fighting all around me on the bed. Camo, my son's puppy just wants to play and does not understand why the furry kitty does not want to play with her.  So after getting up again for the 3rd time I put both animals outside, hoping to fall back to sleep. No that did not happen, Camo has chew Thu her lease and the door frame and is bouncing on the glass door trying to tell me she is ready to come in! What are we going to do with this DOG, who still is growing and can easily push me down. Someone help!


Share


No comments: