Monday, June 18, 2012

Look at Marys Mixes they are free

I was looking at new stuff trying to get in the mood to make my new Christmas cards but I bumped into Marys blog and she has a wonderful blog and she has a these floral freebies that I just fell in love with.

Wow she has got to be on the list of great women because if she has drawn and posted them for you and me! not just one but a bunch of them. Look below at these beautiful flowers that she has been give them away,

I just don't know what to say other then WOW MARY THANKS a bunch, I am sure the others people in the creative cards and all art the world, love your work and your BIG HEART, so Thanks a bunch for the beautiful art and the freebies.

http://mh-mixes.blogspot.com
                                                                                                                                                                              Go to her site and down load them and add your own flair to these wonderful flowers, then let us both know how they turned up for you, ok. Don't forget to give thanks to the artist.

 

No comments: