Thursday, June 11, 2015

Growing in my garden: Rubber Tree - Ficus elastica 'Decora' ::

EasyBloom :: Rubber Tree - Ficus elastica 'Decora' :: Detailed Plant Information




Growing in my garden along side my Veg's. I'm slowly getting back into my garden and I just don't want this rubber tree getting any bigger then it is. I'll keep trimming it and later I will try growing it along side the back wall or may B by the front gates.

I'll show more of my garden later, its time for my afternoon nap. My surgery went well but I'm to take it easy for 4 to 6 months. Now it only hurts when I bend or stretch to much so my garden will get very little attention. I have been able to use my family and friends for a bit of gardening help.
But the hard part is over; Thanks to God for all the prayers.


Please stop by and help pull some weeds for me. 

No comments: