Saturday, November 10, 2012

Craft Fairs are fun

So I completed my second craft fair and I worked it alone! Woo I was so worried that I could not handle it but I did well. The hardest part of doing a craft fair by yourself is that you have to find the correct location and then carry everything and un-pack and at the end of the event pack it all up again, ekkk. The last part was a pain for me. Going back and forth to the car is not fun but woke me up so I was wide awake and ready for the crowds. Hahaha well that did not happen often enough, but I’m not really complaining. It was all in all a nice educational adventure that I will not forget. Once again I was blessed with meeting good working neighbors. It makes the day go by so much faster when you meeting some very nice people two of whom where once upon a time Northerners from Illinois my old home town. My good neighbors were Juju Beads, Tupperware and Thirty-One Bags. Was invited to 2 more events, one is right around the corner which I turned down right off the bat, and the other will be in March, so I have time to get new inventory and get ready for it.    I also did a bit of holiday shopping for the grandkids, but now I am so tired and want to rest.  


Bryon Nelson Fair

1 comment:

Carmina said...

Great looking table! I hope you did well.