Sunday, November 4, 2012

My First craft fair

 So I finally worked at my first craft fair at Fossil Ridge High School with my friend Adela. While we did not break the bank financially we meet the most wonderful est women. The best part of the fair was that we made great new friends and that made us so happy. These wonfderful hard working ladies all had great information to share with us rookies.  Wow and what tatlen my newset friend makes these great pumpkins and I bet you can never gues what they are amde from. Well I'm not telling, you will have to go see for your self next time. She promises me that they will be making Christmas trees and snowmen and more, and I will be the first to see them WOOOO I can't wait!
 God bless all the lovies ladies I met, Specail thanks go out to Tricia and her friend Tisa, Lisa,and Rene. PS Rene I started on some Blue ladies.   

No comments: