Monday, August 15, 2011

Custom Hand Made Greeting Cards

Where do I start?  Like many of you, I am a wife, mother and grandmother, and like many of you I enjoy arts and crafts.

I started some years ago with something many of you may have heard of, stamping. I began collecting stamps and just having fun with everything that is stamps. My kids even began giving me stamps, stamp accessories as Christmas and birthday gifts.

Eventually, my love for stamps evolved and I began creating cards with them. Mostly thank you and birthday cards for my kids and grand kids.

Then I began showing my co-workers my cards and wouldn't you know it, they loved them. Some of them started ordering cards from me for their kids and grand kids.

And so began my love affair with Card creations.  I hope to post pics of my creations from time to time and if you see something you like. Drop me a comment. I may even take an order or two.

No comments: